Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where The Fuck Is Agricola?!

I preordered Agricola in December, and it still hasn't turned up. Frankly, I've got the shits with everyone involved in the process, and I certainly won't be preordering from Z-Man ever again. I've held my tongue about this for a long time but it hasn't helped. This has been an absolute cock-up. I also have no interest in dealing with Lookout Games in the future after Hanno's hysterical outburst on BGG.

It'll probably be here on Monday, now that I've blown my stack.

4 comments:

mikey said...

Ahh, now this is why I come here! Loved the innuendo of previous post (although bitches of any nature are unlikely to love ASL), and now some genuine stack blowing !

Keep up the good work!

Dean P Thomas said...

It's a little frustrating. I've not had a great time with pre-orders lately, first Hannibal: Rome vs Carthage and now Agricola.

Merric said...

That's really, really frustrating... I have my copy from MilSims, so I hope yours turns up soon.

Cheers,
Merric

Stan said...

yup.. its very frustrating and you must notify that...Friends&Neighbors